• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Updated FlavioTNT's application.

FlavioTNT

Dirt
  1. In-game name: FlavioTNT, as said in title.
  2. Location & Age: Made in Brazil and still living in it. I'm 18, but i'm going to be 19 in December.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never banned, i'm too much pacific and casual to be banned.
  4. Referral(s): I'm sorry to don't have one.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:

I like this kind of server, you can live a fantasy life in minecraft. This server sounds like awesome to have both pvp and non-pvp areas and all the kinds of mods, like the previous servers that i was.
I'm going to obviously contribute with the server as i usually do, with my hard work personality, my education and sometimes, i don't know yet, be generous with cash contribuitions.
  1. How did you hear about Herocraft?: in a minecraft's imageboard.
  2. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, for sure, why wouldn't I?

FlavioTNT

Dirt
I don't if it had to be said, but the previous server (55cavernas) got down because of the administration, apparently it was person problems.

I don't got too many creations saved, because i like to live and adventure in the minecraft and make fancies houses.
Yeah, i know, i sound pathetic, but i just don't have that patience to make titanic buildings alone, but i like to help other with it.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Tell us more about your Minecraft Experience, and how you play.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
To answer your question I am not a bot, I am a person :p. After you have added more to your application, post the updated version.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Proctors are real people, its our job make sure your going to fit in with the community.

He's asking for you to lengthen your application, you should also stick with the original app template and answer all the questions.

Follow the above steps Panda mentioned to improve your chances of whitelist.

FlavioTNT

Dirt
  1. In-game name:
    FlavioTNT, as said in title.
  2. Location & Age:
    Made in Brazil and still living in it. I'm 18, but i'm going to be 19 in December.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
    Never banned, i'm too much pacific and casual to be banned. Also, i think griefing is a thing for idiots, why would i destroy something that's not mine?
  4. Referral(s):
    I'm sorry to don't have one.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:
    I'll be waiting to have a big adventure in the Herocraft and make fancies houses how i always do in servers. I love the system of classes and it make us more cooperative with each other. I'm almost a full SMP player, because i prefer an SMP than solo play.
    I'm going to obviously contribute with the server as i usually do, with my hard work personality, my education and sometimes, i don't know yet, be generous with cash contribuitions.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:
    In a minecraft's imageboard.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?:
    Yes, for sure, why wouldn't I?
A little more about me:

I don't got too many creations saved, I don't have the patience to make titanic building alone, however I like to help peoples with it, in the previous server i was a somekind of bricklayer of the mods and my friends when i was not trying to get money and things to my house. I don't have too much to say and can't speak english that well to think on a big text with full word about me, i'm just like that.

FlavioTNT

Dirt
Images!
That's my favorite world, however i doesn't have too much buildings, i like the interior more than the exterior.
The platation is small so it dont have mobs in it and filled with water(in the level of the dirt block), torch in front of each dirt block with seed, so they work 24/7 :D.

Attachments

• 2011-09-13_13.51.44.png
    2011-09-13_13.51.44.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 2011-09-13_13.52.22.png
    2011-09-13_13.52.22.png
    198 KB · Views: 13

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
You should edit the first post, its not going to kill you if you don't but its recomended, it saves the proctor time and proctors don't like wasting time! Rawr