• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

*Updated* er_day_xyz's Application

er_day_xyz

Dirt
  1. In-game name: er_day_xyz
  2. Location & Age: Minneapolis, Minnesota Age: 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): cichington,
  5. Reason you should be accepted:My friend got me hooked on Minecraft one time I played it at his house. I then went home and bought the game right away. I was randomly looking for servers and got familiar with the Outland server in the early stages, and am still a member to today. I have moved on from there and have been playing on my friends server that he has, and have some cool creations on there as well. Though I am looking for a server that more of my friends play on, and this is a server that really intrigues me. My friend cichington, was telling me all these things his town was doing, stuff about having war, in game currency, and stuff like that, and I was like "Man, I really have to get on that." I am a great MC player, and can contribute to the HC community and server many ways. I am a good miner, builder, and I enjoy working with others. I would like to be accepted so I can play with my friends, enjoy a fantastic server, and contribute to the HC society.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends that play it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes!!
  8. Additional Info: Thanks for your time! :)