• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

unfair ban (no joke)

IGN:gadgettvman
Banned by: unknown
Time of ban: 21/05/2011
Reason for ban: for accidental flying and "xray"
Your story:
i was giving out diamond for free (3 ech to new players) why i was doing so was i wanted people to build random statues of me in the world
(and because i found alot of diamond (will get into how i got so much later)) and well i went to my base to stripe mine some more i accidentally pressed F and F is what i use for flying
(reason i have flymod is because i have a sp bit-art thing going on)
and that is my flying part of the ban
and for xray i was using a xray texture pack but its not a mod and the mod has not been updated since 1.3 (i think) and well i didnt thing that a xray texture pack would result in a ban but now for the xray story part thing
when i was strip mining i dig a 2x2 tunnel then i made a left ran into some (only was able to mine 1 not sure if there was more) diamond then i was killed by a person using the vanish plugin and then unwhitelisted end of story

EDIT: xray texture packs only show blocks with nothing beside them

EDIT: i can explain how i found the diamond using the xray texture pack (did not know it was bannable) i found the one under the lava and how i got the second was pure luck

EDIT: i can also prove i have a SP bit art going on i will make video if you want

EDIT: by unfair i mean i would gladly take a 5-7 month ban hey i would take 1 to 1 and a half years but for life seems unfair to me hey i would have taken a 1 year ban and all my item gone

EDIT: whoa Doreagarde didnt see your post any ways i neaver saw that rule it was not on the old rule page which was on here the fourms

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
We all know what xray texture packs are, we ban people all the time for using them.
From the Category: Rules page on the Herocraft wiki:
Cheating - Modifying your game to gain an unfair advantage will result in a permanent ban.

This also applies to certain texture packs for obvious reasons.

We also don't tolerate fly mods, "accidental" or otherwise. We get it all the time, and it's always an "accident". In any case, it's good that you appealed, and Brutalacerate, who banned you, will be key in the decision.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
X-Ray Use 01
X-Ray Use 02

Just some examples of you basically going straight to Diamond, which if you used your common sense, you'd understand that it's obviously an unfair advantage.

At this point, you will not get back in, both because of the illegal mods/hacks and you not being a likely fit for our server because you fail to realize why your ban was fair.