• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Unban me Please! Read First

IGN: XxCreeperTacoxX
Banned by?:idk....
Time of ban:May 23, 2011
Reason for ban: I griefed a house and my little brother griefed Kainzo's Cobra
Your Story:I have griefed a house (because i thought it was abandoned) and my little brother griefed the awesome Kainzo's cobra! I have learned my lesson...
:'( please i love this server! i want to keep going on!
i can wait any suspension, any treatment, anything! as long as i can be unbanned in the end <:) please? i learned my lesson and i love HeroCraft!also i couldn't edit my old thread so here is the new one go ahead and delete the old one called "Random Ban? :'("
UPDATE: it's been a few months :/ and brutal said he would ubann me in the future so i'm wondering if its permanent or not? thanks pce :)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
This is your 3rd Ban Repeal post after I asked you twice not to re-post and to just EDIT your original post.

Also, you've PM'd me MULTIPLE times trying to argue it after I've asked you to just EDIT your original post.

Enjoy the IP Ban.