• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ultmawolf's White List Application

Ultmawolf

Dirt
  1. In-game name: ultmawolf
  2. Location & Age: 15 years old, Canada B.C
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki for this server and I plan on respecting your laws, and being kind to others. I am not bad at building, I also think I am okay PvP (although I don't like fight others unless forced too). In the game I plan on being a freelancing knight, helping people in need (people who are being attacked by others or other monsters) and adventuring in the wilderness. Time to time I will also come too towns and sell some of my possible spoils or give them to people who need it.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a Friend (manwithpan, he is still in white list I think)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I don't Know a lot of coding, but I plan on learning more later on (which could prove useful much later on).Also, as I have said before I am not bad at building, here is a picture2011-08-09_22.12.21.png of a house I built just now. (I plan on using this world in the picture above for another friend's minecraft sever if he can get the server running).

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.