• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

UberMonkies's Application

1. In-game name: UberMonkies
  2. Location & Age: California, United States, 19
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): N/A (none)
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I was really drawn to Herocraft's well-defined rules and will respect them accordingly. The active community and unique take on Minecraft caught my attention and I will do my best to contribute. I love building and I can't wait to flex some creative muscle. Having never been in a PVP server before, I'm not sure what to expect but I'm really looking forward to it.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Browsing through Minecraft Servers, friends
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I purchased Minecraft nearly a year ago and played on a friend's computer server for about a month. After things got a bit stale, I decided to host a Minecraft Server and launched a (short-lived) blog which contained server as well as general Minecraft information. Being a full-time student and working part-time, I unfortunately wasn't able to maintain the server (which lasted about nine months) due to the lack of time and money. Now I'm looking for a stable and established server where I can build and have some fun.
I have basic knowledge of Java and C. Once I have a more developed understanding of programming, I hope to create Minecraft Plugins. I also have a few years experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, examples of which can be seen at my previously mentioned and now- defunct blog (which also contains images of my previous creations).

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Congrats! You've been accepted! Check your PM for more info! Welcome to Herocraft!