• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion type of mini-game

agafor

Dirt
i was thinking sicne this is a medevil type server you should have like a proper battle where you get all the people on to a battle ground and have rogues 1 team warriors another casters are a diffrent team and so on and then have them all on a battleground and let them all just charge and fight till the death if not that have a mini-game where you set up a basic castle and you can have 1 class defending and another class attacking and you all only have 1 life only and the best gear for each team thanks for reading this hope you like it and will do it -agafor

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
This post is 1 giant sentence, please make some paragraphs it is hard to read/follow.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
i agree i think it would make a wonderfull addition to the game there isnt enough pvp or rpg in the cool hardcore epic hero server making people get free materials to build and pvp will be awesome to get new people so they can have fun and pvp wouldnt it be so cool if there was like 10 of theses goinging at the same time then we could get clans and have contest on what clan can be the very best

LIKE IF YOU AGREE

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
i agree i think it would make a wonderfull addition to the game there isnt enough pvp or rpg in the cool hardcore epic hero server making people get free materials to build and pvp will be awesome to get new people so they can have fun and pvp wouldnt it be so cool if there was like 10 of theses goinging at the same time then we could get clans and have contest on what clan can be the very best

LIKE IF YOU AGREE
hi detar

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Maybe not like that, it would be good to have some neutral and good towns on a side and evil and neutral evil on a side, so they can do a war o conquer others fortress. Which when people die, they get kicked out. And see who can last longer and who will be able to conquer the other fortress. Of course this will be held in the test server not the main.
Sorry if I am making non-sense, it is early in the morning and I am typing in my phone.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Maybe not like that, it would be good to have some neutral and good towns on a side and evil and neutral evil on a side, so they can do a war o conquer others fortress. Which when people die, they get kicked out. And see who can last longer and who will be able to conquer the other fortress. Of course this will be held in the test server not the main.
Sorry if I am making non-sense, it is early in the morning and I am typing in my phone.
Kainzo is thus posiible?