• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tx2's Application

Tx2

Dirt
In-game name: My In game name is Tx2

Location & Age: I live in Nashua N.H. and I'm 13 years old

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I haven't been banned on any servers before

Referral(s): Toastt

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules, and I am a great builder, PvPer, RPer, and I will like to build a temple with lots of traps and have other players try it!

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was watching videos on piston creations (I wanted to try one out) and I saw a video of one of herocraft's events (I believe it was held last night). It was a bunch of players fighting endless hoards of Hostile Mobs. I saw some other videos of herocraft and it looked like a fun server so I want to try it out!
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I haven't voted for Herocraft.
Additional Info: I enjoy other video games besides minecraft like Portal 2, Tf2, pokemon, Mother, Legend of zelda, and Donkey Kong country. Here are some screenshots of my past creations and my cave explorations, as well as fighting some mobs.

Attachments

• Creeper tower.jpg
    Creeper tower.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 8