• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Twiddily's Application

Twiddily

TNT
  • In-game name: Twiddily
  • Location & Age: Washington, 16 years old
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from a server in Minecraft or any other game I have played.
  • Referral(s): Ipaneema, DrSeizures
  • Reason you should be accepted: I feel like I should be accepted because I have read the rules and agreements and would feel like I would be a great addition to your already great community. I love building structures and would be thrilled to be able to work with others to build some incredible buildings and landmarks. I am really looking forward to being able to play on this server (if I get accepted obviously) and hopefully I can grow in the server and gain the respect from the other players!
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it through my friends and they told me a lot of stories about it and adventures they've gone on and it made me really want to join!
  • Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  • Additional Info: I'm currently a 16 year old boy who is trying to enjoy his last weeks of summer since I have the last weeks off from work before school starts. I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and have made many towns in my worlds. I normally am pretty busy during days but at nights (like 5-the early morning haha) I find myself playing a lot of video games. I've always been a big PC gamer since I was around 10 years old. I love shooters such as Battlefield and also RPG games like Maple Story, Guild Wars, etc.