• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Tweak the anti-Xray plugin

macura

Diamond
To be honest i am not familiar with plugins so i have no idea if this is possible or not.

I though that it might lessen the load on the server if instead of changing stone to ores, you just changed ores to stone. A problem is could see with this though, is that ores might be hard to see from far away, but at the same time currently half the ores you see are fake.

So i think this would lower server lag (not positive though) so leave a comment to say if this would be useful of not, or if you would want this.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Imo this would do more harm then good. At least you check fake ores. I'm not checking every stone block in a cave when I mine.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
The X-ray plugin is fine as it is. You also have to realise that by turning stone into ores, it is blocking xrayers from viewing tunnels, and other things underground. Better to block their entire view than to let them see.

Also c12 has a valid point. You wouldn't know where real ores are in caves.