• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TunikaFilms' Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Herocraft Online, I am Cameron of TunikaFilms. I am a veteran roleplayer that comes from Forums, Email Roleplays, Roleplay Games (Dungeons and Dragons for example), and the Dramatic Arts. I love acting in third person and find it fun to roleplay in games too.

If a fellow player were also into that, I would happily join in with them. I am a dedicated and cooperative member of the rich and friendly community and would love to join in with people that express the same dedication. I am very excited to meet new people and make new friends. See you Online! :)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello Herocraft Online, I am Cameron of TunikaFilms. I am a veteran roleplayer that comes from Forums, Email Roleplays, Roleplay Games (Dungeons and Dragons for example), and the Dramatic Arts. I love acting in third person and find it fun to roleplay in games too.

If a fellow player were also into that, I would happily join in with them. I am a dedicated and cooperative member of the rich and friendly community and would love to join in with people that express the same dedication. I am very excited to meet new people and make new friends. See you Online! :)
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Could you please explain why your profile age and your application age are different? What is your real age?

I apologize, I am not familiar and was worried that the site would have restrictions due to being 'underage' as usually sites would think of anything under 18 as underage. My real age is 15.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Could you please explain this ban below i found under your name:
http://www.mineplex.com/forums/m/11929946/viewthread/12880371-tunika04-ban-appeal-fly-hacking

Why lie on your application? and now do we know you won't use hacks on our services?

Could you please explain this ban you also did not tell us about:
http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/78019-tunika04-ban-appeal/
http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/78260-tunika-re-do-app/

You have a strong reputation for hacking, i would recommend answering honestly to my questions.

Could you please explain this ban below i found under your name:
http://www.mineplex.com/forums/m/11929946/viewthread/12880371-tunika04-ban-appeal-fly-hacking

Why lie on your application? and now do we know you won't use hacks on our services?

Could you please explain this ban you also did not tell us about:
http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/78019-tunika04-ban-appeal/
http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/78260-tunika-re-do-app/

You have a strong reputation for hacking, i would recommend answering honestly to my questions.

My point was, That i never did hack. Throughout the time of when I was playing in Lord of the Craft, bugs were everywhere... regardless if it was the server and it's plugins or minecraft itself. People were seen as steves, some people lagged and in some cases people are seen 2 blocks higher than they should be. I am a proud member of the minecraft community and do not plan to exploit the game anytime soon. Not once did I lie to you. I have greater respect than that.

And take my previous quotes as proof that I won't hack on your services, that I never do. (If I can't even get any mods working successfully on my own computer other than optifine (and only cause its an auto installer), then how could I get hacks to work on it?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

On the ban request the event was stated as
'He was climing up walls like a spider and jumping off, receiving no fall damage, running around quicker than sprinting allows you to, etc.'

From experience as me being a Lord of the Craft member at one point i know that LoTC do not ban players for no reason. You were also witnessed by multiple players as well as having screenshot evidence.

I also find it strange how the bans are related to flying and how you deny everything on your appeal and try and blame the admins which is generally not the way to go when appealing a ban.

I am taking into account that the LoTC bans were in 2012 but the i just find it strange how you always blame it on the admins you were banned by. I am going to go with my gut instinct and deny your application to our server due to the recent ban and your background with 'hacking' offences.

Feel free to re-apply in a couple of months and we will see where you stand there,
thanks!

@Admins - Name change please

Status
Not open for further replies.