• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TryAgain14's Whitelist App

1. In-game name: TryAgain14
  2. Location & Age: Nebraska, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Once for griefing on a random server when I got incredibly bored. Other then this I have never been banned or even temp-banned.
  4. Referral(s): ArchStello
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I love to PvP. This server has a great player base which would make PvPing that much more fun because there is plenty of people willing to fight. I also play on a server with their own set of SN so I think having another great server to play on with my friends would be amazing. With all the things on this server that makes minecraft entirely different would be an amazing thing to experience.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: All the people I talk to on teamspeak
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: I love to play games and at the moment especially minecraft. Before I really started playing on the computer I was in love with Call of Duty. I started on COD4 and played all the way to MW3 so far but I have become pretty bored of it. I considered myself to be a good player because on World at War I got up to about 480 in the world in score before my PS3 broke and I dropped like a rock. I also got pretty high in the ranks of Mw3, being 1000 in the world in S&D before I became bored and started playing minecraft again. So that is my little story about my Ps3 days. Another thing is that I love to talk too people in TeamSpeak. That is all and I hope I didn't be too boring in this app. :)

Well what happened is I was really bored so I was just looking at random servers that were ranked at like #550 on minestatus. It was on smp.freebuilddude.com and there was like 6 people on it and I saw a little wall and random little buildings on it right by spawn. I climbed up the mountain and just used there little starter kit and broke random blocks with the wood pickaxe until it ran out then broke about 3 dirt to make water run off the mountain then I logged off.

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
That is a very bad reason to grief. Sorry but I can't be certain that you won't get 'bored' again.

Application Denied.

Better luck elsewhere.