• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TrueCorruptor's Whitelist App

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-game name: TrueCorruptor
  • Location & Age: South Western Ontario, I am 14 years old
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): None
  • Reason you should be accepted:I was unwhitelisted becasue i was not playing on the server anymore, i was playing on my own, but it is mostly used for Lets plays, not actually playing. But I try to benefit the server in any way possible
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Searching Plugins on Bukkit
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Additional Info: I am pretty hasty, and i am just wondering if there will be a map wipe anytime soon, or if u can reset all my stats and items so i can start brand new

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Wait.. I am confused... Were you unwhitelisted from this server? If you have been, it's not because you are inactive. We don't ban people for that. There is obviously another explanation for that.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Oh Kainzo said becasue i was using the chats for information, but that was becasue i was really confused on how the configuration worked but that wont happen again, I am more of advertising u guys now :p With my lets plays

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
So is their any knowledge on the next map wipe?

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Dude, the map just got wiped 2 months ago (occurred when the Heroes plugin came out) Don't expect it anytime soon. Also, you need to post a ban appeal if you were unwhitelisted. If you already have talk to @Kainzo don't try to get in via another whitelist app.