• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Triptrippen's App

1. In-game name: Triptrippen
  2. Location & Age: Ohio 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None..
  4. Referral(s): None..
  5. Reason you should be accepted: From reading the rules, and critical acclaim from players. It seems like this would be an amazing permanent server for me. I'm incredibly excited to have found this!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus ranking webpage
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I'm uneasy about voting for a server that I haven't played on yet, but yes.. :/
  8. Additional Info: I am a hero!

From reading other applications, I figured I would try to help quicken and increase the chances of my white listing by elaborating on the reason why I should be accepted.

After searching for a while for a good server with the skills plugin, looking for an RPG feel to add to Minecraft; I found Minestatus. Reading the reviews for your server combined with reading through the wiki a bit it seems as if this server is far beyond anything I would have expected to find. See you in Zeal, heroes!