• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Transmute

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Why was transmute nerfed. It now takes 32 iron ore to make one gold. there is no profit in that. 32 iron ingots are worth more than one gold. It is now a useless skill. Why is alchemist being targeted so much. first potions nerfed, now this. how much is iron ingot? if you bought 32 iron for .3 each you would make 9.6c. more than the typical 8.5 for one gold. change to 16.

teddytazer

Soulsand
I Agree changing the amount of iron u can transmute into gold causes many people to lose money. I know alchemists who have lots of iron to transmute, some of them paid good coin thinking that 15 would could be turned into gold. basically this change means all the iron ore they own is worth 1/2 as much as it used to a week ago.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The prices will fluctuate to accommodate the change.

It was worth too much before, IMO.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
But we more than doubled required amount let's say I bought 500 iron ore at 8 per 15, thats 266.66c and the sold gold at 8.5 I would only make around 16c but now I have paid over 16c per gold ingot losing huge amounts of money. How is that fair? Luckily I didn't find anyone to sell in such bulk yet. But this is getting ridiculous with alchemists. No other crafter spec is getting nerfed. If anything miner just got buffed, or will be buffed shortly. And I hear chain will be taken away, now what purpose will alchemists have on this server? None

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Alchemist's potions we're nerfed but they still are helpful. Health potions may not heal as much as they did, but they still heal. Not to mention speed/fire resistant potions are helpful as well. Splash potions are available to Alchemist's at level 45 and you can use HP splash potions and damage/poison ones. Transmute ore being nerfed isn't the "death" of the alchemist, chill out.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Shouldn't have been changed, the ratio of Iron:Gold mineable is the same as it always was.

As discussed in prior threads, the general playerbase shouldn't be penalized for the wrong doings of exploiters.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The prices were changed to accomodate for the excessive amount of iron ore -> gold that was not restricted by the cooldowns.

@spartanman118 - perhaps you should test it again - a max level player will regain between 30-50% hp from Hp2 (drink or thrown)

At a distance time in the future it will be adjusted again. This is not a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.