• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Transmute Ore - Emerald

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Because of Emerald's use as a Universal Reagent for mana, I was hoping Alchemists could transmute them as they can Diamonds and Gold.

Possible recipes = 1 Emerald
  • 64 slimeballs, 9 gold bars
  • 9 lapiz blocks, 1 green dye
I have no idea what kind of profession balancing needs to be done to implement this.
Profession Balancing Master @Jonsoon will be tagged if enough people decide that Alchemist should be able to Transmute Emeralds.

edit: tagging Jonsoon

Last edited:

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
Because of Emerald's use as a Universal Reagent for mana, I was hoping Alchemists could transmute them as they can Diamonds and Gold.

I have no idea what kind of profession balancing needs to be done to implement this.
Profession Balancing Master @Jonsoon will be tagged if enough people decide that Alchemist should be able to Transmute Emeralds.

there ya go

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

edit: tagging Jonsoon
Kainzo should just add in an @Everyone thing cuz Im pretty sure Everyone would like this

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Good idea. Throw up a thread in the crafter balance sub.

1 gold block surrounded by green dye into 1 emerald block is what I am thinking.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Good idea. Throw up a thread in the crafter balance sub.

1 gold block surrounded by green dye into 1 emerald block is what I am thinking.
Jonsoon - tag me on the profession balance changes - I looked and didnt find any - may have restricted my own view...