• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Transfuse... Revisited

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
As stated about a month ago, Tranfuse is a skill that is universally ignored by all Bloodmages. I had never actually played as a bloodmage during a team fight until yesterday and I noticed a big problem with the class; it's lack of ability to heal other party members in combat.

Due to Bandage only working outside of combat, that skill is thrown out the window during a team fight. This only leaves Chant left for the Bloodmage (350HP target heal while eating 100HP from yourself). With a 15 second cooldown, a Bloodmage's team support is the worst of all Healers, and almost non-existent.

A nice solution for this is to take a skill that nobody is using and making it useful. A Disciple's Chakra 'radiates a group heal of 110 health and remove a random debuff to party members within 10 blocks.'
If a Bloodmage is given the same skill at a 110HP cost to themselves, casting it will only remove a random debuff to themselves, but they won't lose or gain any HP from it. The purpose of the skill, of course, is for team support.

If you can make it that the Bloodmage doesn't receive the debuff, then this will virtually be a skill that only party members will benefit from. With that being said, in a 1vs1 fight the Bloodmage will still be the exact same, but will become more beneficial in team fights (as any healer class should). I think most people will agree that a target heal that destroys 100HP of your own health at a 15 second cooldown is hardly support, and borderline suicide.