• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Trading off combat profession for a second craft prof.

Goonswarm

Legacy Supporter 5
I would prefer the opposite.

Dragoon/Wizard anyone?

Edit: I was joking people...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The Profession/Profession idea is interesting, however combat/combat would be game breaking.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I like this idea. reintroduce zeal dynamics of professional builders being protected by pvpers.

but only slain and defenseless if they so choose.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This would require a good deal of recoding to get right. While it would have a neat effect, it ultimately isn't the direction we want to go.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Stay on topic please.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I loved the combat versus crafter decision you had to make in Zeal. I feel that this is a bit unnecessary though.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
If this was implemented, you could have someone mass producing enchanted chain armor as a smith/enchanter, or mass produce enchanted diamond and iron stuff as a miner/enchanter. This would be even better economy-wise than merchant.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I shall become the strongest Smith/Farmer in the entire galaxy. Though Smith/Enchanter would be interesting... Hrmmm.... Smiths would be the best prof class to choose if you actually wanted to beat stuff.... gonna beat everyone with a diamond sword.