• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Track for Mystic?

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I think that mystic should have track. Being one with nature and all, I think it would make sense lore-wise for the class.

I'm not a fan of the track ability but they should remove it/or at least make it like 150 blocks away from the target.

I know a lot of people choose ranger because of the track skill but for me it seems a bit to good to be able to track peoples coords.

Thats just my opinion.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
I'm not a fan of the track ability but they should remove it/or at least make it like 150 blocks away from the target.

I know a lot of people choose ranger because of the track skill but for me it seems a bit to good to be able to track peoples coords.

Thats just my opinion.
Ranger has always had track on Herocraft, removing it would just put a big dent in the class its self right now. I wasn't aware that track gave exact coordinates, I thought they we're like 50 or so off, but I guess not.

They are a bit off, but i still think its too OP to track people. Like if your in a big town with some rangers they can easily track anyone they want to often. I know people choose ranger because of the skill but i don't like it.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
It allows for people to be hunted down easier, towns to be found and people with bounties to be killed. It'd be too weird with it removed, you couldn't find anyone without word of mouth or a look around the entire map. In that time the person you're looking for would just disappear or log off.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I'm not sure mystics lore would fit track, but they definitely use the same hidden natural trails that Rangers do.

Consider this for a stronger and better fitting addition to the class:
A skill like the beguiler skill Teleport, which allows the user to teleport to the location of a party member. Because the method of arriving would be walking through nature, the warm-up would be 2 minutes. Because having the ability to travel to wounded people would be worth some money, the reagent would be a gold ingot (beguiler's is diamond, and I think mystic's version of this skill should be more costly, as there is more incentive to have a support class teleport to your party).

Thoughts?

Ps. As to the original post, giving Tracks to Mystic might feel weird, but it Would increase pvp and it Would help bring the class more utility. However, no single class has ever had the ability to Track AND Port (spires), so the implications would have to be considered! See all the noobs complaining about Track? I bet they would just love a healer being able to lead his/her party directly to them.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Track makes rangers unique, I do not think adding a tracking skill to mystic would be best. As stated above, they would have port and track which would cause many issues.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't really see this happening. Even if it was renamed, what Mystic needs is more utility and a buff to its healing capabilities, not more bonus skills (we already have Gills, Camo, etc..).

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
As leftovers said Mystic needs more utility and a buff to its healing capabilities, track isn't what the class really needs right now.