• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] The Broman Republic [20]

Subbub

Air
ok, So someone broke into my house and stole everything I had in my Chest......... :mad: What the hell.. I thought there was no looting and crap in townships! :icon_question: So what should I do? I need my stuff back, it was basicly all I had. I had multiple tools made of stone, pork, wool, saplings, half of my cobblestone (about 28 blocks)...

I think Im going to go to a different town now. Brome looks nice, but if your stuff gets stolen... Well Im not up for that.

Subbub

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Subbub said:
ok, So someone broke into my house and stole everything I had in my Chest......... :mad: What the hell.. I thought there was no looting and crap in townships! :icon_question: So what should I do? I need my stuff back, it was basicly all I had. I had multiple tools made of stone, pork, wool, saplings, half of my cobblestone (about 28 blocks)...

I think Im going to go to a different town now. Brome looks nice, but if your stuff gets stolen... Well Im not up for that.

Subbub

Heres the problem: Starting on 3/17 it was allowed for people to access chests in townships and kill if the flags weren't made. This was to define mayors who are too lazy to do anything etc. So I would indeed recommend leaving brome as it is in the graveyard and up for deringing soon.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Brome has already been deringed, so I would hurry to get out if you are still there. If someone wants to try and revive it though, they are more than welcome to try.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Neo_Exdeath said:
Brome has already been deringed, so I would hurry to get out if you are still there. If someone wants to try and revive it though, they are more than welcome to try.

How come its still regioned and all the chests are still lwc'd? is it still alive? i see no rings, yet no one seems to know if its still alive or not.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Brome is dead, several of the protections are still there but they will eventually be removed. Ultima is trying to rebuild so they are given more time.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Neo_Exdeath said:
Brome is dead, several of the protections are still there but they will eventually be removed. Ultima is trying to rebuild so they are given more time.

Dibs on the Clocktower ;)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
GreekCrackShot said:
Neo_Exdeath said:

The Clocktower in brome? Its already been taken...

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
gabizou said:
GreekCrackShot said:
Neo_Exdeath said:

What? I went there 2 days before the shut down and the region was still there.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
GreekCrackShot said:
gabizou said:
GreekCrackShot said:
Neo_Exdeath said:

What? I went there 2 days before the shut down and the region was still there.

Dude, the region was taken down and I went there that day... (had the help from doreagarde and AfroDave in taking the diamond blocks all around the town. We cleaned it out but didn't take all the stuff from the chests.