• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Township Pages

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So far all official townships have pages on the herocraft wiki. HOWEVER! I need for all mayors to send me information they wish to put on their page, or join the wiki and ask alente for permssions on that page to edit.

Remember, township pages only look as detailed as with the information I have access to (i.e. the forum threads). So if you want your page to look awesome and worthy of a page and not a stub, send me information in an organized manner, history, projects, screenshots to include, etc.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Township pages definitely need work! Pictures, table of contents, subheadings, perhaps a kingdom portal at the bottom (that think wikis do, you click to show it when that article is part of a series and it has links to other articles in that series. there can be more series like just official towns, kingdoms, alignment, whatever :p)

A

Alente1

Kingdom pages are in the works, NRoA's in particular needs to be done ASAP please.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Josh said:
Kingdom pages are in the works, NRoA's in particular needs to be done ASAP please.

I don't see why. Unless there is reason to expedite it, it will be done by next week.
There I started it. Happy? Hands off, I'll finish it later.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Apples said:
Josh said:

I don't see why. Unless there is reason to expedite it, it will be done by next week.

Same for ORE, won't be updating it until tmw at least, i got 4 baseball games and i don't have as much time to be on. so i might not even have time until the weekend

iFizzE

Legacy Supporter 5
Could I gain access to new hope town page for I am the second in command

A

Alente1

Apples said:
Josh said:

There I started it. Happy? Hands off, I'll finish it later.

As soon as possible means what it says, as soon as possible. Not within the next twelve seconds - whenever it suits ^^

Chill girl, looks like Amgroma is doing it anyway ;p

GreekCrackShot said:
Same for ORE, won't be updating it until tmw at least, i got 4 baseball games and i don't have as much time to be on. so i might not even have time until the weekend

That's fine ;p

iFizzE said:
Could I gain access to new hope town page for I am the second in command

You already have access to those pages.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Josh said:
As soon as possible means what it says, as soon as possible. Not within the next twelve seconds - whenever it suits ^^

1296439830739s.jpg

Shh its done.

A

Alente1

Amgroma said:
Josh said:

1296439830739s.jpg

Shh its done.

diode.png

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I would like to work on the Underdeep page when I get the chance since its kinda ugly at the moment. I never used wiki before, is it easy to do? and do I need permissions to touch the page or something?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Symbolite said:
I would like to work on the Underdeep page when I get the chance since its kinda ugly at the moment. I never used wiki before, is it easy to do? and do I need permissions to touch the page or something?

Get with Alente for permissions.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Also to everyone. Please make sure to use wiki code formating and not html formating. *nudge nudge Greek nudge nudge* If you need help in the formating, use talk pages and DONT USE THE RICH EDITOR.

A

Alente1

Symbolite said:

You may wish to look at the code of other pages to get an idea of how to format it, especially if you want to use templates.

Wiki code can be somewhat tricky to learn - I have installed a Rich Text Editor (Accessible from any edit page) for the wiki illiterate however we advise people use this tool sparingly as it creates rather messy code.

I've granted you access to the wiki itself though.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Josh said:
Symbolite said:

You may wish to look at the code of other pages to get an idea of how to format it, especially if you want to use templates.

Wiki code can be somewhat tricky to learn - I have installed a Rich Text Editor (Accessible from any edit page) for the wiki illiterate however we advise people use this tool sparingly as it creates rather messy code.

I've granted you access to the wiki itself though.

Sorry its just that I was paroozing around recent changes and saw a huge pile of mess when I visited one that was changed to html and something went awry and it spat out wierd symbols at me :p greek told me he used the rich editor and I figured that's what caused it. Either way, I repaired the page and just had to put my frustration somewhere...

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
gabizou said:
Also to everyone. Please make sure to use wiki code formating and not html formating. *nudge nudge Greek nudge nudge* If you need help in the formating, use talk pages and DONT USE THE RICH EDITOR.

Chill... I got this

Algebraic

Wood
gabizou said:

Oh boy...all i've been using is the rich editor... :icon_eek:

A

Alente1

Yeah I'm gonna need to archive these under Season 4 or something.

It's on my list of stuff to do.