• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township App] Shiroku [16]- Neutral

babb1e

Coal
Town Name: Shiroku
Mayor: Babb1e
Second in Command: Howdanrocks
Location of Town: X=999, Z=1165
Charter Signatures:
1. Howdanrocks
2. GreyP
3. DrShockTrooper
4. Navac11
5. Itzmak
6. Oryinn
7. Pallathewaffle
8. Shortyy_oD
9. Wervern
10. CAPTAINSPRINKLE
11. Toadsworth29
12. Wolfgang784
13. Rachet497
14. StingrayJT
15. Maristo
16. Starfoxx31
17. Babb1e

Rules:
-Offer help to any town member who seeks it, if it is possible and not a burden
-Stick to the rules of Herocraft. We're business-people. We have a reputation to uphold.
-Conduct ourselves with professionalism and respect.
-Remind other town members of expected conduct in a tactful, non- threatening way, and if possible, in private
-Follow the decisions and authority of your superiors. The highest ranking member present has final authority unless their decision directly violates our rules. Use common sense.
-Follow the building guidelines for structures within our borders
-We're mercenaries, not senseless rabble. We do not kill or steal senselessly; we conduct business when hired to do so.

Who:
We are a family among ourselves and treat each other with respect and courtesy. We are a neutral group and make no alliances. We do, however, have friends among our regular business partners.

Purpose:
We are powerful, specialized solider. We are hirable and focus on military might and profits. We mostly keep to ourselves and our work. Pay us well and we will conduct business on your behalf.

Our services include:
-Guard Services
-Convoy Protection
-Raiding
-Assassination
-Asset Recovery
-Counter Hits

Prices vary by job. Please contact our Mayor Babb1e to arrange a business deal.

Notes:
Business deals are not personal. If you attack us in retaliation to a business deal (after the fact to get back at us), swift retribution will follow. As well, we consider an unprovoked attack on one of us to be an attack on all of us. Oh, and we never tell someone who put a hit on them, but we will counter-hit if requested. ;)

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol we are using neutral in the way it means, just not the way you wish it meant. We have no enemies or allies, what we do is business. Not war or hate, business.

We were going for how aussie said it. The mercantile approach to being mercs. =P

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
To be honest, the town alignment system doesn't seem to be worth a grain of salt, look at D101, they've listed themselves as "Good". :p

This is true. I don't like having just three choices when each individual town is so unique. Even Newerth is a different flavor of neutral than we are, and we are neighbors!

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
Lol we are using neutral in the way it means, just not the way you wish it meant. We have no enemies or allies, what we do is business. Not war or hate, business.

We were going for how aussie said it. The mercantile approach to being mercs. =P

The kind of guy who will cut you down where you stand, but then will have a nice conversation with you in O whilst you make your way back to town to be cut down again. ;)

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
This is true. I don't like having just three choices when each individual town is so unique. Even Newerth is a different flavor of neutral than we are, and we are neighbors!

Youse should seriously aim to get your rings first and then block their rings, it'll be hilarious, the ultimate prank. :D

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
You say you are a guard service yet your citizens repeatedly attack my town. "I'm doing it for the XP" my ass

Seriously, there is no way you guys are Neutral when you've attacked multiple crafter-based towns. We have done nothing to bother you, please leave us be.

and @wolfgang784 what about us? you guys seem to LOVE killing helpless crafters. Doesn't it make you evil if you kill without purpose, hmm?

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
You say you are a guard service yet your citizens repeatedly attack my town. "I'm doing it for the XP" my ass

Seriously, there is no way you guys are Neutral when you've attacked multiple crafter-based towns. We have done nothing to bother you, please leave us be.

and @wolfgang784 what about us? you guys seem to LOVE killing helpless crafters. Doesn't it make you evil if you kill without purpose, hmm?

He kills to level, there's always a purpose. ;)

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3

Our town is a largely based Combat Spec town. We need to kill people to lvl up, we cant mine and lvl. And besides, I said in local chat in your town, I wont attack crafters if you don't attack me, what do they do? Try lighting me on fire. Tell your citizens to get some common sense and don't attack first if they are a Crafter.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@audiosvle340 you can mine for exp i thought? And if you want to lvl so damn badly, go attack a pvp Oriented town ship, not one that is avoiding pvp

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@audiosvle340 you can mine for exp i thought? And if you want to lvl so damn badly, go attack a pvp Oriented town ship, not one that is avoiding pvp

The problem with that is (in respect to being a hardcore server) great towns need diversity. You need to be able to stand up and fight when you are threatened by raiders who intent to pillage and destroy. The new township system reflects this, and I like it (no matter how hard I rage when I die, I like the new HC).

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
The problem with that is (in respect to being a hardcore server) great towns need diversity. You need to be able to stand up and fight when you are threatened by raiders who intent to pillage and destroy. The new township system reflects this, and I like it (no matter how hard I rage when I die, I like the new HC).
This guys got the right idea.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
You could always pay us not to attack, and instead to attack anyone else that attacks you =P Or hire some of us to fight of the ones of us that like to fight you. We can fight against each other lol =D

But really yes, we just need exp. We were trying to not attack any known crafters but some of our members are around level 45 or so spec'd and need all the exp they can get at this point to become the first to master their classes and get the title of master master.

Also about audio's post, I wasn't there, but I am pretty sure crafters starting fighting back before we attacked them. If not, ignore these bottom few sentences and refer to the above ones about needing exp because they are almost master masters.