• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township App] Olympus [22] - Neutral - [S.S.S]

ijm

Legacy Supporter 3
Town Name: Olympus
Mayor: IJM
Second in Command: Oxea
Location of Town: -1847, 140

Olympus is an official SSS town.​
Citizens of Olympus will be allowed to build a home on the slope or base of Olympus, but will need to build attractive looking structures that fit the decor of the town.​
Plots will be assigned based on merit, determined by the aesthetic value of other structures built by the player in Herocraft or elsewhere.​
Multiple plots can be assigned to a citizen of Olympus and a plot may be as big as 25x25, though smaller plots will also be assigned.​
If a citizen of Olympus does not wish to build themselves a home they may pay or simply ask another citizen of Olympus to build one for them, or may live with another town member.​

Citizens are to follow the SSS rules.​

Rules:​
Do not attack Newerth​
Do not steal from fellow members​
Do not leak information​
Listen to your Division Commander and Second in Command​
Only build where you are allowed to build within the town​
Only bank with our town.​
Do not create alliances without first speaking to a ranking member of Fort.​

If you wish to join Olympus you may if you are already a member of the SSS or may apply using this application. Accepted applicants will be required to be members of the SSS​

Want to Join us?​

In Game Name:​
Referral:​
Do you have a microphone?​
How long have you been on the server?​
Do you have any friends that might also join?​
Why do you want to join us?​
Would you want to build in this town? (Pictures of previous structures recommended but not required)​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before?​
Have you been banned on the server before?​
Anything else?​

Citizen List​

Mayor: Ijm​
SIC: Oxea​
CFO: ReedMe​
Bankers: ReedMe, Ijm, Oxea​

Citizens​
1 - Private_Jimmy​
2 - R3xz​
3 - Oxea​
4 - BostonBrawler​
5 - AussieDingbat​
6 - idkhowtoplay​
7 - RADtheChicken​
8 - ChibiVampire​
9 - RobertWest​
10 - Ricecakes394​
11 - pyrokinetic​
12 - ReedMe​
13 - Quennail​
14 - Mitul​
15 - st3pur308​
16 - Huynher​
17 - Magicmushroom​
18 - Snoipah​
19 - Reinek​
20 - KiwiGuy_NZ​
21 - Echotrium​
22- karyon​

Payment #1: Week of 7/4
Paid: @Kainzo

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Work on Olympus is going quite well ;)

I can see it all the way from Arcadia.

Finished reinstalling a lot of stuff this morning so I'll be able to get right into things in a few hours.

SoloPanda

TNT
In Game Name: SoloPanda​
Referral:From IJM​
Do you have a microphone? Yah​
How long have you been on the server? Not so long​
Do you have any friends that might also join? I dont think so​
Why do you want to join us? Cause i think its a cool place.​
Would you want to build in this town? (Pictures of previous structures recommended but not required)​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? No​
Have you been banned on the server before? Nope​
Anything else? Nope​

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
It's not a town app without Aussie's good luck message.....

But this is Aussie's town......

lenin%27s%20cat.jpg

Quennail

Dirt
In Game Name: Quennail​
Referral: None​
Do you have a microphone? Yes​
How long have you been on the server? A few hours (as of posting this)​
Do you have any friends that might also join? Yes​
Why do you want to join us? I want to join a town that's fresh so that I can help the town grow. Since I'm fresh to the server I feel that joining a fresh town would be a good place to begin. I think the Mount Olympus theme is awesome. Building a town on and around the mountain holds many possibilities for great structures and I want to be a part of that.​
Would you want to build in this town? (Pictures of previous structures recommended but not required) Yes​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? No​
Have you been banned on the server before? No​
Anything else? I would do whatever I could to help the town grow.​

Mitul

Dirt
In Game Name: Mitul​
Referral:Quennail (IRL friends with him)​
Do you have a microphone? Yes​
How long have you been on the server? Less than a day​
Do you have any friends that might also join?Yes​
Why do you want to join us? Your town looks awesome and the citizens and mayor seem like cool people. Since the town seems to be under construction and fairly new I would like to join in order to help it grow and become a lively place. Also I think the mountain looks amazing and I am thoroughly impressed with how nice the design is so far.​
Would you want to build in this town? (Pictures of previous structures recommended but not required) Yes, I would love to build in this town
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? Nope.
Have you been banned on the server before? Nope.
Anything else? I would love to help Olympus become an amazing town.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name: st3pur308​
Referral: Oxea​
Do you have a microphone? not a working one​
How long have you been on the server? about a week, im not sure​
Do you have any friends that might also join? none​
Why do you want to join us? I want to be a member of the SSS and I am in a desperate need of a town.​
Would you want to build in this town? (Pictures of previous structures recommended but not required) Just a basic house, I am not the best architect xD​
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? Only the rare few that are unguarded that I have stumbled upon​
Have you been banned on the server before? never​
Anything else? I would be very willing to join the assault division of the SSS​

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
IMPORTANT: Town members, there is an SSS meeting today/tonight (depending on your timezone) at 10AM EST (New York - 01/07/11), 12AM EST (Australia - 02/07/11) etc. So please be on Herocraft/TS3 10 - 20 mins before the allocated time.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok Ladies and Gents, I have made a small automated temporary bank for Olympus, it is accessible only to those listed in the forum above send me a PM with any suggestions/changes, if you have gold you'd like to sell the town will buy it for 9.5c per ingot!

Huynher

TNT
In Game Name: Huynher
Referral: N/A
Do you have a microphone? Not at the moment!
How long have you been on the server? I played HC from 1.2 - 1.4 beta, I've recently started playing again during 1.6.6.
Do you have any friends that might also join? Possibly, my brother "Darkshaed" may want to join as well if he gets back into Minecraft!
Why do you want to join us? I'm loving the mountain idea, I can see this town becoming a huge deal. I've just joined the SSS and this has caught my attention.
Would you want to build in this town? I'd like to try my best at it, I've built on a previous private server but it's no longer up so I can't take any screenshots, but if anything I'll just start out building on my plot if I do get accepted and go on from there.
Have you been in any other Towns on this map before? Nope.
Have you been banned on the server before? Nope.
Anything else? If possible I'd like to also open my own shop for the town in the future.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Recently all of the unlocked chests in Valham Beach were looted, even ones containing dirt and gravel, I have a hunch that it was SSS, please explain.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you think it is us? If it was, then it is too bad for you, maybe you should not have left those chests open. You were raiding our unlocked chests at Olympus! You attempted to push me out of safezone to murder me while i was acting AFK. If all your stuff got stolen from your open chests, you should really lock them then. Before you start bitching about stolen stuff, maybe you should think about why it was stolen. You should not be pointing fingers because you sure as hell raid unlocked chests too. If you have a problem, go whine to a mod, do not point fingers, when you are as morally wrong or worse than all of us. Use common sense and maybe your stuff will not get stolen.