• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Towns!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, Herocraft! Have cool pictures of your town, and want them shown off? Put 'em here, and I can then proceed to use them for Heralding business, bringing attention both to Herocraft, and your town.
Tagging some mayors: Acherous ( Haxnn ?) Sigpit Aerokii WoleverEntun leftovers5 Eldrylars Warmachinexp ( EtKEnn ?)

the_steps_of_rangpur_by_herocraft-d5w73gs.png
jericho_at_night_by_herocraft-d5w2v5y.png
home_of_the_tree_creepers___thornhollow_by_herocraft-d5vz85m.png
kjVj0vn.jpg

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey, Herocraft! Have cool pictures of your town, and want them shown off? Put 'em here, and I can then proceed to use them for Heralding business, bringing attention both to Herocraft, and your town.
Tagging some mayors: Acherous ( Haxnn ?) Sigpit Aerokii WoleverEntun leftovers5 Eldrylars Warmachinexp ( EtKEnn ?)

the_steps_of_rangpur_by_herocraft-d5w73gs.png
jericho_at_night_by_herocraft-d5w2v5y.png
home_of_the_tree_creepers___thornhollow_by_herocraft-d5vz85m.png
kjVj0vn.jpg
I'll be sure to upload some pictures later. Once we finish the volcano on belegost I'll upload some of that too :eek:

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Once we do a whole reboot on camelot we will get some pictures up. :cool:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Sg5tsqc.png

This is an older picture that shows the town still with its original hamlet design.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
" *cough* " what? As I said, this is for Facebook and other Social Media Heralding, as such all the town posted of would be advertised, with Herocraft. Unless you mean something else?

PS If I weren't KoS in LO I would definitely just hang out there and look at buildings and such. Then again, I did with RoT and Canterlot quite a bit, since I knew people from there... ;)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
" *cough* " what? As I said, this is for Facebook and other Social Media Heralding, as such all the town posted of would be advertised, with Herocraft. Unless you mean something else?

PS If I weren't KoS in LO I would definitely just hang out there and look at buildings and such. Then again, I did with RoT and Canterlot quite a bit, since I knew people from there... ;)
I best be getting pictures of the new scheme. Techs_Rule xargun jake332211