• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug /town who <name> displays every town you've been in

Turbo4000

Legacy Supporter 3
2XP4Zhu.png

^ Kainzo's picture showing me in both Victoria and Valhalla when I am in fact only in Victoria (I left Valhalla a long time ago, my town who did not show me in Valhalla until today).

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Open the chat bar and type "/town who <name>" where <name> is the name of an online player
  2. Press enter.
Alternatively, the new "/who <name>" command suffers from the same issue (most likely because it's just executing three commands as a macro).

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Due to the way the cindy and I changed how townships store player data, you may see towns you used to be a member of show up when you do /to who. You will not have permissions in those old towns, but you will need to /to remove yourself again to clear it, or the owner of the town can.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/townships-3-2-update-preview.56174/

This part of the update was released a bit early due to me trying to fix a housing issue.