• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Sycamorium Sticidik [Very Good]

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
moepf.png
Mayor - GarryTheGazelle​
Sic - _Chalk​
Banker - tittyballfuck22​
Who are we?: A very nice town. That's it​
Members will get temp housing at Gravcawk until the town is done being built.​

Rules:
-Don't steal from town members or plots.​
-Don't be a shitbag.​
-Kill everyone (Occasionally town members).​
-Be a bro.​
-Defend the town and make your best attempt to help it grow and over all prevail against any enemy.​
-Ask before building anything. It will most definitely be ripped down if it's ugly.​
-Council makes all decisions. Voting system - majority rules​
Tasks:
Not sure yet.​
Members
1. itzmak​
2. GarryTheGazelle​
3. Grarona​
4. Shortyy_oD​
5. Kahzo​
6. PMStewart​
7. Standman7227​
8. DJPetty​
9. VPLogix​
10. klrocks0​
11. _Chalk​
12. Detarbilate​
13. DanielCan​
14. NuclearCouch​
15. Heroicwill​
Application:
In game name;​
Age;​
Timezone;​
*Referrals(If any):​
How active are you?;​
Class and levels?;​
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);​
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?;​
Taxes:
Meeeeeep

Pictures:
Still in progress, will take a week max.

Done on a building server:
2reljrk.png

ThatAintFalco

Portal
In game name; detarbilate
Age; 14
Timezone; PST -8
*Referrals(If any): GraRona
How active are you?; Very
Class and levels?; Level 60 Necro and Level 10 Farmer
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
I don't have any. Any building that I build usally get destroyed due to the fact that I didn't like how they looked
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Defending, building farmes ( if you don't have one ), and sometimes raiding with you guys

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name; detarbilate
Age; 14
Timezone; PST -8
*Referrals(If any): GraRona
How active are you?; Very
Class and levels?; Level 60 Necro and Level 10 Farmer
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
I don't have any. Any building that I build usally get destroyed due to the fact that I didn't like how they looked
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Defending, building farmes ( if you don't have one ), and sometimes raiding with you guys
Accepted! Please /tell graink in game for info about regions. I won't be home until Monday but he will be able to get you settled!

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh thanks, do you think you could take some pictures of the final build and send them to me so I can put them on here?

@Detarbilate the town is no where near completion, I would still talk to graink.

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name;Danielcan
Age;15
Timezone;
*Referrals(If any):Kahzo said i can join
How active are you?;Every day
Class and levels?;26 warrior 28 crafter got 48 ninja
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);My house is in atlantis you can see it.
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Helping town members defending town, feeding cows, and more

BulkPhase

Obsidian
In game name;Danielcan
Age;15
Timezone;
*Referrals(If any):Kahzo said i can join
How active are you?;Every day
Class and levels?;26 warrior 28 crafter got 48 ninja
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);My house is in atlantis you can see it.
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Helping town members defending town, feeding cows, and more
Friend of mine, was previously in Atlantis.

Welcome to the town Daniel! I'll have Mak set you up later.

Vracel

Banned
In game name; Vracel
Age;69
Timezone; East
*Referrals(If any): Looch Gicker
How active are you?; Pretty fuckin active
Class and levels?; 1 in every class.
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...p=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:76&biw=1360&bih=673 dont be too impressed, I spent a couple days on it though.
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Mostly looting townies chests. Find some good gold and such through that to help out the town. Maybe a little b+h.
Thanks for checkin out my app, hope i get accepted.

_Chalk

Dirt
In game name; _Chalk
Age; 24
Timezone; PDT
*Referrals(If any): Recruited by GarryTheGazelle and itzmak
How active are you?; Very Active
Class and levels?; 24 Ninja/15 Mason
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); I'm a fairly inexperienced minecraft player, so I don't have anything to show off yet. I'd like to practice building smaller houses eventually, and I can tell you that I have a lot of patience, and a keen eye for detail, which will hopefully aid me in learning to build aesthetically pleasing structures.
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; I'm interested in contributing where I'm needed until I find a role that suits me well.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name; _Chalk
Age; 24
Timezone; PDT
*Referrals(If any): Recruited by GarryTheGazelle and itzmak
How active are you?; Very Active
Class and levels?; 24 Ninja/15 Mason
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); I'm a fairly inexperienced minecraft player, so I don't have anything to show off yet. I'd like to practice building smaller houses eventually, and I can tell you that I have a lot of patience, and a keen eye for detail, which will hopefully aid me in learning to build aesthetically pleasing structures.
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; I'm interested in contributing where I'm needed until I find a role that suits me well.
Accepted.