• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Osari [15] -TOP

hummelz

Iron
Town Name: Osari
Mayor: samsoccerboyz
Second in Commands: hummelz
Location of Town:+1595 -278
Charter Signatures:
1.hummelz
2.xXepicpwnXx
3.tobycoolx
4.Uvex
5.rang3er0wning
6.tonsberg
7.couponbogdotcome
8.gr195
9.sofariddern
10.danielmatz
11.samsoccerboyz
12.Dexoxide
13.ThatThridGuy
14.Nalestom
15.rattmodriguz
Rules:
- obey all TOP rules
- obey all server rules

hummelz

Iron
RE: [Town] Osari [16] -TOP

oasri is still aktive im having some problems i have a lot of school work to do so im not on so much

hummelz

Iron
i am stepping down as mayor of oasri and samsoccerboys wil be the mayor and ili be the sic insted

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
hummelz said:
i am stepping down as mayor of oasri and samsoccerboys wil be the mayor and ili be the sic insted
I believe this to be the best for osari and I hope all goes well. I am soon going to look into buying a dedicated teamspeak for top. I'll post later when I know more.

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
samsoccerboyz said:
hummelz said:
I believe this to be the best for osari and I hope all goes well. I am soon going to look into buying a dedicated teamspeak for top. I'll post later when I know more.

Nice to do list there. ;)

You'll need to make another Osari thread in the application thread sam, so that you can update it. As for teamspeak, I personally think it's better if we just use the server one, as it allows us to easily talk with everyone on the server as well as just us. :icon_mrgreen:

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
AussieDingbat said:
samsoccerboyz said:
hummelz said:

You'll need to make another Osari thread in the application thread sam, so that you can update it. As for teamspeak, I personally think it's better if we just use the server one, as it allows us to easily talk with everyone on the server as well as just us. :icon_mrgreen:
Yes will do. I dont know about staying on one server maybe but having our own will give us more control over it and stop people from sharing the password to our channels. -EDIT- Says m not allowed to post on this thread so where do i post

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
samsoccerboyz said:
AussieDingbat said:
samsoccerboyz said:
hummelz said:

Yes will do. I dont know about staying on one server maybe but having our own will give us more control over it and stop people from sharing the password to our channels. -EDIT- Says m not allowed to post on this thread so where do i post

You post it in the Town Application subforum in the application forum, they move it across to here when it fulfils the criteria for a town thread.

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
TrinityDown said:
Gratz on mayor Sam.
Thanks I intend to be a very stric mayor on who is allowed in and btw if anyone sees carmeops near our town kill him so he can't take our goodies. Also we need to expand our wheat farm and start on the tree farm so I'll be looking for volunteers

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm happy that you show determination to make Osari a well balanced township. If I find you online, or on TS, there are a few things i'd like to speak to you about Osari.

samsoccerboyz

Legacy Supporter 5
gabizou said:
I'm happy that you show determination to make Osari a well balanced township. If I find you online, or on TS, there are a few things i'd like to speak to you about Osari.

Im in scotland currently but you can find me on the IRC