• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ares [10] [Neutral]

atvrider312

Glowstone
Ares

Θεός του πολέμου

(God of War)

Mayor: atvrider312

Second-In-Command: Deech

Banker$: (Head Banker) monetiznotfrench

Payments:
*aceshooter11 has payed in full (payment #1) as of 7/4/11

atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #2) to Apherdite as of 7/11/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #3) to Kainzo as of 7/18/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #4) to Kainzo as of 7/25/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #5) to Apherdite as of 8/1/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #6) to Kainzo as of 8/8/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #7) to Kainzo as of 8/15/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #8) to Kainzo as of 8/22/11
Awhitespot has payed in full (payment #9) to Kainzo as of 8/29/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #10!) to Kainzo as of 9/5/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #11) to Kainzo as of 9/12/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #12) to Kainzo as of 9/19/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #13) to Kainzo as of 9/26/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #13) to punisher79 as of 10/3/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #13) to punisher79 as of 10/10/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #14) to Kainzo as of 10/17/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #15) to Kainzo as of 10/24/11
atvrider312 has payed in full (payment #16) to Kainzo as of 10/31/11

Loyal Citizens of Ares

1.) atvrider312 (*)

2.)deathmaul51

3.) Deech (*)

4.) MonetIzNotFrench

5.) XfighterX(*)

6.) Templar312

7.) psychovik

8.) organicmom

9.)Awhitespot1​

10.)ih0p​

11.)carlile278​

12.)cryshal​

13)PernixPike​

Kill On Sight List
High Priority (watch yo back)

• this includes anyone who is messing with our members and or allies
Rules

• Follow All server rules; failure to adhere these rules could result in ban from the town and/or server
  • Do Not Kill fellow township members for bounties; we will kick you out with no item returns
  • Do Not build outside of your plot region
- A sign will be put on your house informing you of this

- We will give you 3 days to fix the error, or we will take it down ourselves

• Do Not (EVER!) build a house entirely out of cobblestone/dirt/planks/etc. We don't like ugly houses, and you may use those items in your design, but make it look good, please :D
  • Do Not pvp like a madman and kill everyone in site. We do encourage pvp (I <3 pvp myself), but don't kill everyone in your way (unless provoked of course)!

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey atv,

If you or @aceshooter11 could please put all of my stuff in an LWCd chest that I can access, I'd appreciate it. I think I might just go run around on my own, and I'd like to be able to access my stuff personally.

Thanks a bunch, jmoney222

aceshooter11

Portal
Code:
[url=http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/township-app-ares-33-neutral.3311/]
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25121005/Ares_Sigs/atv_ares.png[/img][/url]

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
Code:
[url=http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/township-app-ares-33-neutral.3311/]
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25121005/Ares_Sigs/atv_ares.png[/img][/url]

Because ATV can't type into his signature... Anyways don't use that unless you want a sig that lists you as atvrider
Also, yay ares signatures! If anyone from ares wants one, talk to me in game or on teamspeak.

P

Plob5

Um.... Im pretty sure that Lockwolfe raided me chests and griefed my mine sooo Either he gives me it back or hes banned from Ares

Deech

Legacy Supporter 4
So, was I removed from being the banker?

Well, I'll worry about it later. I'm taking a bit of a leave because I'm tired of the server going up and down like a yo yo. I understand that Kainzo is working on things and it's all part of the development process, but it's really frustrating. Also, given that for some reason, I can't log in, even on the reserve list, I'm just going to update to 1.7 and play on another server for a while.

Once you guys get your politics together, let me know and I'll be happy to return. (given the server is updated to 1.7).

See you later.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Please move your "Weekly Payment" information to around the top of the page if possible.

You can use this to make it look neat / nice [ spoiler=tax info] INFO [ /spoiler]

Regis

Soulsand
Yo Atv don't tear my house down or anything becouse i havent been on.Course it doesn't help that every patch it takes a butt ton of time for mine to update on...Well anyways i'v been dealing with some personel things along with some stuff at work.But i'll be on shortly if this damn patch..will patch!:confused:

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Tuesday, August 2nd.

daimaru

Legacy Supporter 5
soccerdudejake is listed as citizen here and on district 101 citizen list, trying to keep the map up to date any clue which town he is actually part of.

JRhalo14

Dirt
I am leaving town, constantly raided by people in my own town and organicmom opening my house to raiders

Regis

Soulsand
Hey Atv man i know i haven't been on in awhile.But as you know my grandma has been in the hospital and stuff.School has started back and i have alot more things to worry about with work added to the mix.I'm still playing but i can't be on the comp as much as i like anymore,but ill still be on at times if i can..just depends on what i ahve going on through the week.Oh and tell Trent i said hai.But anyways man i'll try to be on later.Cheers