• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Sycamorium Gravkoc {19}

malmenca

Diamond
Sycamorium Gravkoc
Aka Vagabonds!
Our Mission: We command all the bitchez. Make sure to assert our dominance to those who question it. Additionally, ensure any and all projects are slowed to a halt.
Rules:
-Don't steal from the town
-Don't be a shitbag
-Kill everyone
-Be a bro
-Defend the town and make your best attempt to help it grow and prevail over others.
Current tasks:
-Finish the new town (The Twin Towers took a hit, and are now being replaced with new structures.)
-Recruit ; We are now in full Flonchial recruitment levels.
-Start to expand our influence in our area.
Current Positions:
Mayor: Graink
Second In Command: Malmenca
Banker: heylookitskyle
Some unimportant dude: Hanpeter77
Citizens:
0: Malmenca
1: Melnick13
2: Jorict
3: Remixed
4: TreyOwnsAll
5: Trok
6: Skully13
7: Kisame74
8: Gregcost95
9:NINJAxCHICKN
10:Winstonburgh
11: Hollowsith
12: Zihara
13: Azsuren
14: BPOtacon
15: Hanpeter77
16: Graink
17: Heylookitskyle
18: Slayer9702
19: Weewoo1337

Full Name (IGN):
How active are you?:
What kind of job would you like?:
How detailed of a builder are you?:
Do u truly believe you are Sycamorium Gravkoc material?

DONT POST YOUR REAL NAME!
IGN = IN GAME NAME

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Full Name (IGN): MajorasMask
Timezone: UK Time.
How active are you?: So very active.
What kind of job do you want?: Just helping to gain resources, build and expand. Ect ect.
How detailed of a builder are you?: I like to make things simple but good looking. I am not one of those noble-fancy-ass-builders that go around making builds with 1 of every block type. No no. I use the simple blocks and add a bit of modern MC into it! :D Its nice! :D
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?: Yes. And to prove I will be a good America citizen, I have not read the terms and conditions.

malmenca

Diamond
Full Name (IGN): MajorasMask
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?: Yes. And to prove I will be a good America citizen, I have not read the terms and conditions.

You have a tendency to steal from towns once upset; Denied!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
You have a tendency to steal from towns once upset; Denied!

What? O_O I don't steal from towns without reason. Infact the only town I stole from was Lorien and I wanted to leave anyways. I was also on my way to GIVE back the items I stole untill I was banned from the regions.

Full Name (IGN): ArchStello
Timezone: CST (-6 GMT)
How active are you?: Very active
What kind of job do you want?: Fighter/Builder
How detailed of a builder are you?: Very Detailed
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?: Yes!

malmenca

Diamond
@ArchStello We can give you a trial period of a few days and then depending on how you feel, and how we feel you will most likely be able to join. Message me ingame at somepoint for further details

Valera

Diamond
Please get the mayor/sic to respond and list 5 active town members as well. Its in danger of being declared inactive and region removed

malmenca

Diamond
Okay! There are more active members but 5 are,, Trok, Hanpeter77, Melnick, Heylookitskyle, Jorict,

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently showing LATE on taxes. Taxes are due each Monday as per http://tiny.cc/hctaxes. If you are current, please provide the information. If you are not current, please make payment or you are at risk for region removal.