• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Alleria [16] [Neutral]

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6

[align=center]
alleriabanner.png
[/align]

[align=center]Town Name: Alleria
Mayor: smash26t
Second-in-Command: Obelisk_of_Light
Location of Town: x1050 z-1400[/align]

[size=large]ABOUT ALLERIA[/size]

Who are we?
Alleria is a town founded on 4/16/2011 mid way between Sanctum and the barrier. We are a town that prides ourselves on creativity and style. Our structures and projects in development are custom and original. Our building code helps maintain beauty in our town and it's surroundings. If you would like to see more please refer to the pictures at the bottom of the thread or stop by for a visit.

What do we offer?
A stable town with a great look. We have many lots of different sizes, town jobs and roles, free chest, furnace, and door protection, a free starter kit which includes tools and building materials. We purchase your gold and diamonds at the best whole rate on the server. Public facilities for your natural resource needs. Our regioned town offers a safe place where you cannot be harmed by other players. We have a ton of projects that can keep you busy and pay well. Aside from all of that, we have a great community of helpful people that are above all, just looking to have a good time.

[size=large]ALLERIA STAFF AND PROFESSIONS[/size]

Mayor/Banker: [Count]smash26t(*)
The Mayor is in command of the entire city. The list of responsibilities include assigning staff,
recruitment, regioning, lwc's, engineering, structure creation and placement, banking, managing
town shops, maintaining security, and more. Anything you can imagine in the town, the
mayor has a hand in.

Second-in-Command: Obelisk_of_Light
Along with the mayor, the SIC/Noble has a large portion of work to do as well. They assist
the mayor with development of the town in all aspects.

MSOP (Master of Security Operations): geldshot
A VERY important job in Alleria. The MSOP recruits and manages soldiers to combat
any possible threats that may present themselves to the town. A list of responsibilities
include recruitment, finding and correcting town breeches and security risks, theory-crafting
conventional and unconventional ways to improve town security, town defense, and more.

Chief Engineer: OPEN (Crafter)
The Chief Engineer is responsible for city maintenance and structure development. This
includes roadwork, town walls, structure audits, recruiting, town projects, terra forming,
and more.

Recruitment Officer: ANYONE..
who recruits members to Alleria will be paid 100c per member upon completion of their home.

Alleria Citizens:
1.) smash26t
2.) Anonymiter
3.) SicKeNNN
4.) aaronpinto
5.) riccarjo
6.) Obelisk_of_Light
7.) Ragglez
8.) sever4nce
9.) geldshot
10.) koolest444
11.) Maribell
12.) Pur3pros
13.) NicSweezy
14.) Wilburry
15.) Cloroxo
16.) Joshuare

INACTIVE

Fhenrer
Mryoda36
Unenergizer
Photoras
_Bobe
Zefirys

[size=large]ALLERIA LAWS & GUIDELINES[/size]

1.) Plots & Building:
Upon joining the city you will be allowed to pick any plot that is not reserved. On MOST lots we restrict your region limits to 25 blocks up from the HIGHEST lot point, and 6 blocks down from the LOWEST lot point. We do not want members digging deep for a number of issues, the main one being town security. Your walls must have a one block gap from the curb. You are permitted to overhang this gap however you will not be regioned to overhang the road or curb. You will be given a starter kit chest upon joining which will include tools and building materials. All homes must have a sign on them with the owners name.
Alleria has a strict EXTERIOR ONLY building code that we have implemented to maintain a clean look to our town. The building code is based off of the default texture pack. Any structures in violation of Alleria structure codes will be warned with a sign on the plot. If the structure is not corrected in 3 days the violating parts will be demolished and re structured to code. If you have any questions with this or need help please do not hesitate to ask a town official.

PERMITTED EXTERIOR BUILDING MATERIALS
Stone
Stone Slab
Sandstone
Sandstone Slab
Snow
Iron Block
Diamond Block
Brick
Wool (Shades Only)

Acceptable Accents:
Wood (Please refrain from log cabins unless approved by the mayor)
Wood Slab
Fence
Glass (Windows)

NOT PERMITTED BUILDING MATERALS
Cobblestone of any type (Block, Slabs, Steps, Mossy.. etc)
Netherrack
Dirt
Gravel
Sand (Unless Approved)
Obsidium
EXCESSIVE amounts of Wood Blocks

We ask that if you have ANY doubt about your structure that you ask a town official before constructing. Again this code is to maintain a certain look and feel to our town, and we ncourage you to use your imagination with the allowed materials and appreciate our standards.
ALL NON-HOME PROJECTS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE MAYOR OR CITY ENGINEER BEFORE CREATION.

2.) Security:
Alleria is one of the most secure towns in all of Herocraft. The reason for this is our avid use of LWC and engineering creativity. We have numerous traps placed all over the city as well as outside the city. Most of which are controlled just by flipping a switch at the Command Center in the middle of town. We also are working on an Anti-Blockjump wall that does not create excessive lag due to the use of lava or fire. Upon joining you will be required to have your door's and chests locked with LWC. There are also a large number of doors and gates you will have access to around town. You are REQUIRED to close all doors and gates behind you. Anyone found leaving public doors open will be fined, 50c first offense, 150c second offence, and possible banishment for anything beyond that. Security is something we take very very seriously, and we hope that you share the same concern. If you are able to LWC you may do so to yourchests and furnaces ONLY. No doors may be locked except by the mayoror second-in-command.Anyone that is on the KoS (kill on sight) list in the Community Center can be lava bucketed without warning. Otherwise if someone manages to enter the town unauthorized, you need to ask them to leave with 3 warnings before taking action. Also please report anyunauthorized visitors to a town official as soon as you can.

3.) PvP & Stealing:
At all times you are expected to follow server rules as well as Alleria Laws. At no time are you allowed to kill or steal from Alleria citizens or allies. If you do take part in PvP, Raiding, and/or stealing from other towns then you do so on your own accord. Alleria is a town focused on Architecture and Economy and does not actively take part in PvP or Stealing. We reserve the right to evict anyone for whatever reason, however this would only happen under major offenses or total retardation.

4.) Public Facilities:
In our efforts to maintain the beauty of our town we have created and provide public facilities for all town members to use. This list includes a tree farm, wheat farm, sugarcane farm, cactus-cutter, and public mine shaft. We require all citizens to use these facilities for their safety, and to preserve our natural resources. You will be given access to these facilities upon joining the town. We ask that you replant EVERYTHING you take from Alleria farms. Also when using the public mine you will have to travel beyond the region of the town in order to start collecting blocks. Please do not mine above y:18.

5.) Banking: We ask that you sell all gold to the Alleria Trust Exchange. We pay TOP server prices for gold anyway. We also buy diamonds for premium prices.

More images coming soon

Alleria Entrance (Click to enlarge)

Alleria Citizen's Center (Click to enlarge)

Alleria Vault (Click to enlarge)

ForTehZZZ

Coal
RE: [Town] Alleria [12]

Hazzah! A new town. Wonderful! Gratz for becoming a town now! :D

As a suggestion (Take it seriously or not, I dont know much about townships, never been a mayor) some pictures would be nice. So I will know if I am in the right place when I go steal from your town!

:p

Lol im joking! :p

But if people are thinking of seeing your town, I am sure they would want to see pictures first.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Town] Alleria [12]

I've had some computer problems the last few days so I have not been available to get online. However I should have them resolved hopefully tonight. Thank you to Obelisk_of_Light for helping hold the fort down during my short absence.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
RE: [Town] Alleria [14]

Citizen Audit:
Cloroxo - inactive
Zefirys -inactive
Fhenrer - non-existent or misspelled.
robo5454? - non-existent or misspelled (robobot or Robobiscuit?)

Alleria is at 10 citizens.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Town] Alleria [14] [Neutral]

thread updated, however most of the updating I need to do I cannot until the server goes back live. Stay tuned!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
RE: [Town] Alleria [21] [Neutral]

[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

_BOBE (04/23/11)
Cloroxo (04/10/11)
Farinha (03/27/11) [Username Typo]
Mryoda36 (04/23/11)
Photoras (04/30/11)
Unenergizer (04/15/11)
Wilburry (04/22/11)
Zefirys (04/13/11)

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6

Updated :) Also talked to Cloroxo, Wilburry, Fhenrer, and Zefirys and they should be logging in sometime this week.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

smash26t said:
Updated :) Also talked to Cloroxo, Wilburry, Fhenrer, and Zefirys and they should be logging in sometime this week.

Alright, no problem man! Just be sure to add to your citizen list the non-typo names that I have. Haha. The ones that say [Username Typo] are their actual names. If they have a date next to their name too, then they're inactive.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6

Moved Wilburry and Cloroxo from inactive to active. (They log on)