• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tornado's application.

1. In-game name: TornadoWatch
  2. Location & Age: United States, Georgia, 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Minecraft Nations, banned 3 weeks then permanently. I still don't understand why. I guess the server changed drastically (It's now called Project Parallax) and I just didnt fit into the new surroundings. It's hard to explain, I feel betrayed, and I just... Don't like to talk about it.
  4. Referral(s): Pudclud. I have others friends here, too.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm an experienced fighter. On my old server, I took down entire nations with only a few people. I have played minecraft for months and I think I would be a valuable addition.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Pudclud.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Sure did, good sir!
  8. Additional Info: Hoping for a whitelist, sir!

Sorry for bumping this again (I don't see an edit button :( ) Just to confirm, I know the guys up there ^ From Minecraft Nations/ Project Parallax. I heard they came over here from Pud and want to join up with them