• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Top half of LWC chest wiped.

ikill4candy

Legacy Supporter 3
Went to check my valuables chest that i have LWC'd and the top half (first 3 rows out of 6) had been cleared. After having the chest logs checked it was determined that nothing had been removed from the chest. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Y

ytiggidmas

Went to check my valuables chest that i have LWC'd and the top half (first 3 rows out of 6) had been cleared. After having the chest logs checked it was determined nothing had been removed from the chest. Has anyone else experienced the same issue?
Actually the same thing happened to me for my LWC'd DK armor chest,
From the fourth row down my chest was wiped, and I almost got myself in trouble for having a misunderstanding about it with Angyles. I believe Ellron23 had the same problem.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It seems to be something we are seeing more and more which is really odd. I know Danda is getting in touch with the dev for the plugin to ask about it.

Y

ytiggidmas

It seems to be something we are seeing more and more which is really odd. I know Danda is getting in touch with the dev for the plugin to ask about it.
Interesting, thanks for telling us this, and by the way I'm 100% sorry for the way I approached you about it. sawwee <3

Y

ytiggidmas

Haha I just loved when it seemed you were accusing me of stealing the stuff from it. I was thinking "Seriously?"
Ellron23 completley made it sound like you had to do with it, he completely told me you had wiped it, but he can go a bit overboard with his "imagination" sometimes, however next time I will definitely think twice before accusing the staff of something :p
edit: he said that you wiped it accidently, then told him something along the lines of "we don't reimburse items" I really believed him but I think he just misunderstood something you said.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
We had some similar issues after a hacker was seen walking through walls and lwc doors in our town. We made a pe and I am pretty sure the user was banned. You may want to be on the lookout for suspicious activity.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Just saw that the bottom 3 rows of my LWC chest were deleted/wiped/whatever the hell that this problem is. All my rare items... gone.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I have also experienced a similar issue but the only thing was it hadn't been an LWC. The dirt block over it + Double Chest were logged and it had no other logs but my name.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It is an issue that is happening to all chests. Please send me a private message with a list of what you lost. Also the coords of the chest if possible.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I just had this happen to a chest of mine as well. There wasn't too much valuable in it, so it's not a big deal, but I worry this will happen to one of my important chests.

Paul_Bakken

Obsidian
I also had this happen with a regular, non-LWC double chest. It was full of stuff, and half of the slots got wiped.

It was only full of cobble, sticks, and other flotsam, so I am not bothered by it. However, I have taken the precaution of converting all of my super secret hidey-hole chests to single chests, on the theory that the "half chest wipe bug" will not affect single chests.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Working on this issue - IF THIS OCCURS TO YOU - DO NOT TOUCH THE CHEST. PETITION.

We can track all things entered/left the chest. We dont need specifics but we do need the location of the chest and the time of corruption.
Angy/@Danda can fix this now.