• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Toontown

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
RDhuFhD.png

Mayor: Piptendo
Seconds-in-Command: Dwarfers, WiThInSpAcE, Zelphril, _phant0m_

Official Town Theme: https://clyp.it/awfpew1i

^^ above made by YA BOI @Piptendo himself ^^

Theme: Cartoon
Alignment: Chaotic
Housing: Pre-built, self-furnished
Taxes: 1.0%

Are you toon enough?
Message Piptendo on the forums for a brief conversation to determine if you're worthy of joining! We don't do township recruitment via an application process, but good actions witnessed by the Toontown Council can determine your status with us.
(Disclosure: All topics discussed in forums conversations will be brought up with the Council.)

Last edited:

bloodking_shunSY

Legacy Supporter 8
define my tooness...

my saltyness on joining a town is enough to turn the whole ocean to dead sea right now....

LET ME JOINNN

I haven't been on this for quite some time, I am applying to just this town because I don't really know anyone beside Irish, but I'd rather be here. I'm pvp orientated and enjoy putting time into the servers I play and money if need be, looking to join a town I can support who also has my back in battle. Looking forward to your reply thanks!

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I haven't been on this for quite some time, I am applying to just this town because I don't really know anyone beside Irish, but I'd rather be here. I'm pvp orientated and enjoy putting time into the servers I play and money if need be, looking to join a town I can support who also has my back in battle. Looking forward to your reply thanks!
?

Oh you are in this town, I played a few maps ago you'd basically do anti raids on the town I was in and would kill the guys for us and give out little items you didn't need to the beginners. and pip I know from joining his underground town back in the day. I'm trying to join this town, because I haven't played in a very long time. was wondering if you guys could help me?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Oh you are in this town, I played a few maps ago you'd basically do anti raids on the town I was in and would kill the guys for us and give out little items you didn't need to the beginners. and pip I know from joining his underground town back in the day. I'm trying to join this town, because I haven't played in a very long time. was wondering if you guys could help me?
Wow didn't realize I was that nice of a guy. I'm actually not in this town just saw you mention me

Oh well if Pip doesn't reply maybe you could teach me a few things? like I said it's been awhile *insert nickleback here* and I could really use some help getting started.

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Granny, if you had read the post at all, you would have seen a forums conversation in a semi-interview format would suffice for an application.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯