• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tomsilver's application

Tomsilver

Wood
In-game name: Tomsilver
Location & Age: Israel, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have no Bans from any servers
Referral(s): Munno
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being polite when Playing with other people. I like to build many different structures, of which include a almost lifesived Replica of a The TARDIS from Doctor who. I am interested in joining a town. I would like to stay with one town forever to help nurture and grow with it. I have excelent coding skills.Another reason i think i should be exepted is beacause I'm great with people , I am actually an admin of another server and i can help with commands and such.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend munno is on your server and I would like to be able to play with my friend. We have talked about your server and since i like RPGs and those kind of games your server lored me in and i just want to play in it.Another good reason is that ive been playing in RPGs like WoW and more for over 6 years.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, because I'd rather try the server first
Additional Info: I do have a Small youtube channel Called Wowlethalone and if you let me i can make videos about your server.On the server im admined on we have this thing called Project of the week and its basicly a contect to see who creates the best projects ... I won it 4 times :D (Non hacked Ice castle,Model of the TARDIS,A leaf maze,Giant chess set).

I would be happy if you accept me to join your server :D