• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tomokatsu's application

Tomokatsu

Dirt
  • In-game name: Tomokatsu
  • Location & Age: Friday Harbor WA, 13
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have not had any previous bans.
  • Referral(s):Toasttify
  • Reason you should be accepted: I feel that i should be accepted because i will be a valuable member of this community and try to contribute every way possible. I am more of a builder and will build on the outsides of the cities because i have heard you guys want more growth on the outskirts of your world. I have a cool, calm temper and am very excited to have this opportunity to join this server.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard about your server from a Youtuber named Toasttify
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No i have not, the link to the voting from the white-list application guide just led me to a page that said gateway 504 timed out.
  • Additional Info: I like to think I am good at building and try very hard to make things look awesome. I attached some files of my world if you'd like to see. I had to restart it a couple weeks ago because of a corrupt save from modding =/. I am a very outgoing member of the community and tend to make friends fast. I have to admit though the one thing that really pulled me in is watching a Youtube video of the gameplay on your server. I am very anxious to get to playing on this server. Thank you for taking the time to read this.( i know how boring it is reading applications all day is, so i tried to make mine a little less arduous to read)

Attachments

• 2011-08-20_22.57.29.png
    2011-08-20_22.57.29.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2011-08-20_22.59.34.png
    2011-08-20_22.59.34.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 10