• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

to those who who are helping make Cloudsdale you know who you are

hey everyone i accidentally said something should not have so i will b gone for a while til i believe every 1 forgot so keep gathering those materials thanks a bunch and those who want to help just post name and do not i repeat DO NOT post what you will donate because that will b bad for both you and me

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
hey everyone i accidentally said something should not have so i will b gone for a while til i believe every 1 forgot so keep gathering those materials thanks a bunch and those who want to help just post name and do not i repeat DO NOT post what you will donate because that will b bad for both you and me

I have no idea what happened, but I wish I could do that in real life, heh- just disappear until people forget the dumb things I've gotten up to. Good luck to ya.

what happened was a skip of tongue and i said something in tour chat instead of whisper so i quickly disconnected to prevent some problems

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
I doubt he even said anything that serious, most likely just making a big mess out of nothing here to seek attention.