• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

To be accepted updated

richard

Stone
  1. In-game name: Skullfish
  2. Location & Age: Arizona 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): dont know her name a girl at the convenient store
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i dont cheat or spam or QQ
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: a girl at the local convenient store
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet
  8. Additional Info: just from some images its looks amazing

2. Location & Age: Arizona, age 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I do not cheat, I do not spam, and I do not cry over petty things.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but I'll be glad to if I get to play and enjoy my time on Herocraft.
  8. Additional Info: I have not played on a server before. I just play on a private world building random things. I have a lot of fun with this game but feel that my experience would be greatly improved if I were to play on a server with other people.

updated

Updated

Thank you

I'm not sure if i am looking in the correct place or if i have not received any PM

2. Location & Age: Arizona, age 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I do not cheat, I do not spam, and I do not cry over petty things.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but I'll be glad to if I get to play and enjoy my time on Herocraft.
  8. Additional Info: I have not played on a server before. I just play on a private world building random things. I have a lot of fun with this game but feel that my experience would be greatly improved if I were to play on a server with other people. I am a soldier currently living on post but will be moving back home in six months. I'm married and we have two dogs which are our children. I am currently in training so I go to school on post all week long and, when I come home, my wife and I watch our favorite t.v. shows and then play a little of whatever video games we are in the mood for at the moment. If we are playing together, it's on W.O.W. or some of our Wii and XBox games. When we play separately, she goes on her computer and plays Sims while I come over to my computer and play MineCraft or WarCraft. We go out to movies and I try to get her to hike with me on the weekends. My favorite physical training is running. My favorite foods are pizza, sushi and pho. I never used to read but my wife is a huge bookworm and is getting me to read more often now. My favorite genre to read is fantasy. I'm pretty laid back, it takes a lot to get me upset but I'm more easily defensive if someone upsets or hurts my wife then if they try to upset or hurt me. Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

(Just curious, a girl at the local convenient store? We don't have many girls here... I wonder who it was >.>)

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Woha,that's a bit beyond the call of duty, great app Richard!

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.