• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion TNT cannon for Engineer

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Back in bastion we had an arrow turret for engineer. I think it would be cool to give engineer a similar skill that allows them to build a siege cannon that uses a dispenser built on nether fences. You load a TNT with gun powder as the charges. The more gunpowder, the further it goes. Activated by a red stone signal.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
While this is interesting, why have it as a skil? A knowledgable engineer can already construct this without the need for a skill that does it for you

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
While this is interesting, why have it as a skil? A knowledgable engineer can already construct this without the need for a skill that does it for you
Easy construction, but more importantly easy deconstruction, nothing worse than running back to tear down your "grief" plus it takes ALOT of TNT. This way we can save on TNT for the "charge" I build mine with 3 TNT charge and a projectile TNT. That's 4 per shot. Limiting to the raid ability of this design. This way we can just put 3 gunpowder in for the "charge" and be able to fire more TNT. If need be put a 7-10 sec cd on shots.