• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TmMinecraft Application.

1. In-game name:TmMinecraft.
  2. Location & Age: Adelaide South Australia - 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Goldsoul
  5. Reason you should be accepted? I watched a few youtube videos on this server and from the look of them i think i would really be a great aset to the communtie, I am generely a relaxed laid back kinda person but if need be I can be firm and stand my ground. if i joined i would be helpfull and would look out for both new and old players alike.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My good friend Goldsoul just cant stop telling me about this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No i like to play on servers before i vote for them :)
  8. Additional Info: i am currently the president of vagus 1 in the system goglas and i own 500 battleclass destroyers so if u dont accept i will come to your house and give u cookie :D

Goldsoul didnt tell me he was banned :/ would i still be able to play if im put on like a watch list or somthing?

plus it was his fault dosnt meen i will get banned plus i was looking at this server for a while before he even told me about it so just give me a chance?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm waiting for a response from Brutal, who I tagged in the post above. He is an Admin here, and will give you the final verdict