• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Titles] - Mayor Titles

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey, all. I just wanted to put the official suggestion out there, and I know Kain has been thinking about it, but I think it'd be great to bring mayor titles back and maybe even SiC titles. I don't want to toot my own horn, but managing towns is hard work, and a title signifies the willingness of a user to commit to a long-time project.

11/16/12 EDIT: Due to suggestions, a better updated title list might be:
Baron (Hamlet) -> Duke (Town) -> Lord (City) -> Viceroy (Capital) -> King (Kingdom owner)

Left

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, [Mayor]and [SiC] titles should be implemented again, it takes a LOT of work to manage a town. Believe me, I've lead a town for 3 maps now :p

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The titles for hamlets, towns and cities have been listed in the wiki from day one and Kainzo told me at the start of the map that they just weren't ready to put them in yet, whatever that means.

Also, no need to tag Kainzo, he reads every suggestion.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This is more of a note from the community that the players want them to make a comeback! :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
If what Mormon said should happen does happen, I hope Hamlet leaders get a better title than Mayor. Maybe Baron or some other lesser nobility title.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think a single mayor doesn't want these title :p. It really is alot of work and some mayors have been doing it for several maps. :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I don't think a single mayor doesn't want these title :p. It really is alot of work and some mayors have been doing it for several maps. :)
Like me, for 3 maps now. Just that I am not the Mayor this map, I chose to be SiC instead

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Edited the main post with a title progression consistent with town progression stages.