• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Title.

AngryMochi

Glowing Redstone
IGN: AngryMochi
Banned by?: Unknown
Time of ban: Unknown
Reason for ban: Fly hacking
Your story: I was on Ventrilo when Symbolite informed me that my account was banned. Under advice from other members of DH, I am posting this appeal along with some of my accolades.

I believe that I have been a valuable member to this community. I founded and constructed Lion's Bay, a capital home to over thirty people. I have built many structures important to the city and with my vision and active monitoring of that vision turned a simple mining outpost into a thriving metropolis. I am active on the /help/ channels, answering questions when staff members are offline. I also have done some work on the wiki. I have not been involved in any incidences requiring staff disciplinary action and all of the domestic problems that have occurred in my city were worked out there without an external need for staff.

I never thought that I would be having to write one of these appeals, so despite hoping for a favorable outcome should the appeal be rejected I would like to request that ownership of Lion's Bay be given to Dalkor, who is free to reorder the city as he desires. I would also request that 80% of my assets be given to Dalkor, and the other 20% to Symbolite. With that out of the way, I'd just like to thank the admins and staff for running such an excellent server.

Work has been extremely busy as of late, thus the late appeal. I apologize of this makes any difference.

Mochi.

Edit: As I was not clear, I was not logged on when the incident occurred. A number of people had access to my account in order to try the game out. Regardless, the account's password has thusly been changed.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Alright, I understand what you're saying now.

What we'll do is go ahead and check IP's at the time of ban, if the ban IP differs from your normal one, we may unban you.

Also, yes, don't share your account with anyone. Haha.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Sharing accounts is not an option here. You share, you pay the price of what they do - in this case it was hacking.