• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Timuk_lol's Whitelist Application

Timuk_lol

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Timuk_lol
  2. Location & Age: I Live in Auburn, California and I am 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I got banned from Nextgenmc.net for using commands that I was not supposed to.
  4. Referral(s): Minestatus.net
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am looking for a good server and if this is good me and my friends will play this. I am friendly and always respect staff members. I love hardcore servers because they are more realistic. I do not hack anymore, I admit that i used to use X-ray a while ago.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I did it as part of the application process.
  8. Additional Info: I like building big houses separated to organized rooms, and really cool structures. I like building awesome redstone mechanisms. I like going out at night and fighting mobs. I am trying to find a permanent server for me and my friends, if tis is good i will recommend it to all of the people i know that play minecraft. I hope i get whitelisted! =)2011-08-04_20.35.10.png2011-08-04_20.40.13.png

Timuk_lol

Dirt
I looked at that and I have never played that server in my life. then my friend admitted that she went on my account on that server used x-ray, and got banned. I hope i can still get on this server. If there are any problems you can look at the ip that was used on that server =\. And my ip is "64.55.111.2" according to ipchicken. Please look up my ip, because i can give you my word that it was not me who was banned. I take full blame for letting my friend use my account though. =(

Timuk_lol

Dirt
yes that is infact a fish made of colored wools. I was using the texture pack "Dokucraft Light" and i made a throat on the inside which leads to a cave =D. and I am sorry I really didn't know that I was banned from that server. If I would have known I would have posted it on my app. Yes I am aware that my account is my responsibility, but I just lent her my account to play offline. I had no idea that she was going online and playing. I am sorry and understand why I can't play this server, and my friend is in trouble >.<