• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TIMPAGE986's ban appeal

TIMPAGE986

Dirt
IGN: TIMPAGE986
Banned by: strongholdx
Time of ban: 8am
Reason for ban: griefing
Your story: I'd like to complain because i have been unfairly banned. I have seen the charges of foul language signs and breaking objects this seems unfair as I did not do this it may have been my brother to annoy me my friend TomoMatP shown me this server tutourial. also wouldn't use foul language or break anyones objects. this has really quite irritated because i feel betrayed i have asked my brother not to do this and i am surveerly sorry and this will never happen again please give me a second chance and i will never do anything ever again i will also take more responsibility over my passwords and would not like my time on this server to end yours sorrily TIMPAGE986 :( can i have second chance?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Remember this?
You were banned for tearing up a large part of a user's house. You tore up their farms and broke glass, stone, and lava source blocks among other things.

Secondly account sharing is illegal. The actions of anyone on your account are seen as your actions alone. Account security is an important issue you must attend to and not something DH staff can do for you.

I will unban you on the condition that you never let this happen again. If I see your name on block logs griefing again you will be banned without question and I will not be as forgiving.