• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Time Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Due to the recent passing of my Grandfather and the vacation I will be leaving for soon, I will be taking a break from HCO probably until the near end of August. While on vacation I may not have internet (not entirely sure yet) so I might disappear completely until then. Starting now, I will not be doing any staff work until I return and get settled.

@Angyles - You and I spoke about this I believe, sorry I won't be around to help out for the time being.

@Jonsoon - Because my brother Buster839 will be on vacation with me, he won't be active on the server once we leave for vacation. Keep his stuff safe in Braavos =P

@Proctors - No slacking

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Due to the recent passing of my Grandfather and the vacation I will be leaving for soon, I will be taking a break from HCO probably until the near end of August. While on vacation I may not have internet (not entirely sure yet) so I might disappear completely until then. Starting now, I will not be doing any staff work until I return and get settled.

@Angyles - You and I spoke about this I believe, sorry I won't be around to help out for the time being.

@Jonsoon - Because my brother Buster839 will be on vacation with me, he won't be active on the server once we leave for vacation. Keep his stuff safe in Braavos =P

@Proctors - No slacking
Sorry to hear... hope things get better

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

@Proctors - No slacking
Goodbye for now shadow :(

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Sorry to hear about this, Shadow, I understand what you're going through. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.