• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thread of No Importance

DensianOTN

Glowing Redstone
If someone were to be targetted for constant pvping, without being able to fight back or resupply and re-gear up, what would that be defined as?

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Legal PvP.

At a certain point, it becomes boosting experience, but if the enemies are mastered, only in very extreme cases will camping be Illegal.

edit: You said you cannot "fight back", I assume that means you cannot level and get better abilities, not something like they have you trapped in a region perpetually somehow.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
There are very few situations where this can actually happen. If you aren't spec'd you can always warp to spawn. From spawn you can find a different path to mine and level as you please. Sure you can be tracked, but you always have options.

Warshard and Forgelight are also great maps to level up on, when you can get out of spawn safely that is ;)

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
There are very few situations where this can actually happen. If you aren't spec'd you can always warp to spawn. From spawn you can find a different path to mine and level as you please. Sure you can be tracked, but you always have options.

Warshard and Forgelight are also great maps to level up on, when you can get out of spawn safely that is ;)
*rates agree*