• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This is the application you are looking for

soulo9

Air
Do not simply pass by...look deeper and you will find a player with minecraft experience back to pre 1.0 who has read the wiki and rules and looks forward to making a great impact on the Herocraft world by creating many structures and forging many lasting friendships. So follow your heart and accept this application so that you, too, may reap the rewards of having a great minecrafter who knows the difference between your and you're.

Thanks,

soulo9

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Do not simply pass by...look deeper and you will find a player with minecraft experience back to pre 1.0 who has read the wiki and rules and looks forward to making a great impact on the Herocraft world by creating many structures and forging many lasting friendships. So follow your heart and accept this application so that you, too, may reap the rewards of having a great minecrafter who knows the difference between your and you're.

Thanks,

soulo9
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Thanks,

soulo9
Accepted,
welcome to herocraft

PS. Please be aware we do not allow poop/ebonics on our chats, thanks!

soulo9

Air
UltimateOptics,

Just to be sure, did I use either of those in my post? I'm not entirely sure what they are.

Thanks!