• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Third payment method for hc shop

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
Simple, I am just asking if it is possible to make a third payment method on the HC shop where people can just put their visa/mastercard in.

Pretty sure this is easily solved?

~MC

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Simple, I am just asking if it is possible to make a third payment method on the HC shop where people can just put their visa/mastercard in.

Pretty sure this is easily solved?

~MC
You can use your Visa through Paypal without making a Paypal account or anything. I'm a tier 6 supporter and I've only used my Visa. But adding an option for Visa in the store would be great, since the current procedure is a bit complicated.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
You can use your Visa through Paypal without making a Paypal account or anything. I'm a tier 6 supporter and I've only used my Visa. But adding an option for Visa in the store would be great, since the current procedure is a bit complicated.

Yeh I am just lazy and cannot set up paypal