• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ThePilotGuy's Application

ThePilotGuy

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: ThePIlotGuy
  2. (Yes, the I in PIlot is capitalized.)
  3. Location & Age: West Coast US, 16
  4. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  5. Referral(s): None
  6. Reason you should be accepted: I will probably be joining a town, because I like to help the other users in the town grow the town into a large metropolis. Its nice to see when many users create it, because chances are it will look much more creative and beautiful if say, an admin created it by himself, with spawned items. I love working with others, mine together, etc, to benefit each other. Its also nice to almost never run out of materials. ;)
  7. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I first heard of it while looking for plugins on bukkit.org, but recently I saw it on minestatus.net and decided to check it out.
  8. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  9. Additional Info: I am very good with bukkit. I pick up on a plugin fast if I haven't used it yet (That includes the configuration, most of it anyways.). I have been a staff member on multiple servers, and have had much experience in that type of thing. I have created my own bukkit server, from using the craftbukkit_snapshot.jar to permisisons, to a chat plugin, and to other useful plugins.

ThePilotGuy

Glowing Redstone
Adding-to additional info: I play a lot of valve games, such as counter strike, or portal. I happen to love PVP. Also, I am a fan of games such a zelda, and sometimes re-create things from the games I play.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Very good application.

Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.