• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheMuffinManatee's application

In-Game Name: TheMuffinManatee
Location and Age: Tallahassee, Florida, 19
Previous Bans: none
Referrals: alarmingsword, icy125, masterapple, Matt150
How did I hear about Herocraft?: I heard from my room mate and other friends who attend the same college as I do.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes
Reason I should be accepted: I'm sure you all are very busy with monitoring forums and your personal lives, so I'll keep it short. I love RPG's especially magic orientated ones, I PvP very well with those types of classes. I enjoy building and from my experience in Minecraft using TNT to set elaborate redstone traps. I also have friends on the server I'd like to play with and they recommended to try your server out. I have read and agree to the rules you have put forth.
Special Key: HCT16
Additional Info: I enjoy metro 2033, skyrim, fallout series, bioshock series, Farcry series, Civilization 2,3,5, and Minecraft. I get bumed when I die in games, naturally. Although, when I'm not busy playing, I'm usually in the chem lab.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-Game Name: TheMuffinManatee
Location and Age: Tallahassee, Florida, 19
Previous Bans: none
Referrals: alarmingsword, icy125, masterapple, Matt150
How did I hear about Herocraft?: I heard from my room mate and other friends who attend the same college as I do.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes
Reason I should be accepted: I'm sure you all are very busy with monitoring forums and your personal lives, so I'll keep it short. I love RPG's especially magic orientated ones, I PvP very well with those types of classes. I enjoy building and from my experience in Minecraft using TNT to set elaborate redstone traps. I also have friends on the server I'd like to play with and they recommended to try your server out. I have read and agree to the rules you have put forth.
Special Key: HCT16
Additional Info: I enjoy metro 2033, skyrim, fallout series, bioshock series, Farcry series, Civilization 2,3,5, and Minecraft. I get bumed when I die in games, naturally. Although, when I'm not busy playing, I'm usually in the chem lab.
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Assuming you will likely be sharing an IP with your room mate and possibly others at times, you will need to visit the following thread and contact the staff tagged in the application letting them know you will be sharing an IP. Failure to do so can cause your account to be removed from the whitelist.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

Otherwise, welcome to Herocraft

Hey, I seem to be having some difficulties, I cannot build or dig, or really much of anything. Is there any way to rectify this issue?