• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheLawGivah Application

1. In-game name: TheLawGivah

2. Location and Age: Toledo, Ohio 22

3. Previous bans: None

4. Referral: None

5. Reason you should you be accepted: Because I love legit servers that actually build themed towns and settlements instead of huge dick towers full of TNT that crash the server... Yes, that happened to my private server.

I will be a very active builder that wants to make cool looking buildings and to stick to themes of towns and help out in general.

Also, I'm very good with redstone, random mechanics like water ladders and traps, and I can build fully functional minecart stations (and happen to love to do so). I am very helpful and can teach people some tricks and won't be another asshole that burns down your tree house and replaces it with a large dick made of sponges.

6. Additional info: I am awesome and I have a beard.

ZELLIS

Banned
You've been added to the whitelist so welcome to Herocraft! Make sure to read and understand all of the rules on your way down the spawn tower.